- Upon arrival guests must be provided with valid identification documents in order to fill in their personal data and communicate their presence to the police (including minors)
2. It is absolutely forbidden to let non-registered visitors into the rooms, so those who are not guests of the house will be identified at the reception through verification of a document.
3. CHECK-IN: rooms are available from 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival.
4. CHECK-OUT: The day of departure guests must leave the rooms by 10.00 am. It is possible to leave their luggage in the storage room of the house.
5. Breakfast is served from 07.15 a.m. to 09.30 a.m. in the room on the ground floor.
6. EVENING RETURN TIME: The house is closed from 24.00 to 07.00 a.m. (Throughout the year, except agreements made with the management for exceptional events).
7. Parents of children or young people (or those who exercise parental authority) are responsible for the acts carried out by minors in the house and are required to supervise them to ensure that they behave correctly towards other guests with the respect of silence.
8. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the rooms and in the entire building because of fire regulations and alarm systems that could cause panic among the guests.
9. For safety reasons it is strictly forbidden to use cookers, food warmers, irons or coffee machines in the rooms. On the ground floor there are rooms for recreation and refreshment and an ironing room where you can iron your clothes.
10. The property has a self-service laundromat (4,00 €) and drying service (4,00 €), to be used in the afternoon. It is forbidden by the municipal regulations to hang clothes in the windows of the house.
11. Towels and sheets in the rooms are changed every three weekdays (Sunday is considered a holiday, so the change and cleaning service inside the rooms is not carried out). Any daily change of linen will be charged as a supplement to be paid. It is categorically forbidden to take linen away from the property. In case of missing linen in the room, this will be charged.
12. In our house “Virgen del Pilar” we practice the separate collection of different kinds of household waste and therefore we kindly ask you to use the appropriate separate containers for your waste. Please don’t waste water and electricity: when you leave the room make sure you have closed the taps, turned off all devices, closed lights and windows.
13. In case of damage to the structure, objects or loss of the magnetic keys you will have to pay the fee to the reception (Fee of €10,00 in case you lose the key).
14. HOURS OF SILENCE: during the hours 1.30 p.m. – 4.00 p.m and 10.30 p.m.- 08.00 a.m. guests are requested to behave in an appropriate manner to ensure that the guests’ rest is not disturbed (therefore avoid a loud tone of voice in the rooms, the use of clogs or noisy shoes in the rooms, slamming doors or other noise). The use of audio-visual devices is permitted with moderate volume.
15. WI-FI AND INTERNET POINT: the WI-FI is free of charge for the exclusive use of the customers of the Holiday House. It covers all the rooms and the common areas and is monitored and controlled by the postal police; to access it you need a password to be requested at the reception. The work and study area is located on the same floor of the dining room, leaving the room, the first door on the right.
16. CITY TAX: the City Tax that the City of Rome imposes on guests is not included in the rate and must be paid separately considering the number of days. The contribution currently consists of € 3.50 per night, per person, for a maximum of 10 days, to be added to the total.
17. Our Chapel dedicated to Our Lady of the Pillar is available for those who wish to gather in prayer in respect of the sacred place with decent clothing, without food or drink, in an attitude of recollection.
18. Complimentary unguarded parking is available for guests (staying at the House). Access is subject to availability.
19. Animals are not allowed, not even small pets.